Le forum officiel de la LPR.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le forum officiel de la LPR.

Forum traitant de la fameuse LPR, la ligue de protection des rongeurs.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

Titleist 712 CB is also good at forgiveness

AuteurMessage
golfonline01
Rat actif
Rat actif

Titleist 712 CB is also good at forgiveness Empty
MessageSujet: Titleist 712 CB is also good at forgiveness   Titleist 712 CB is also good at forgiveness EmptyLun 23 Juil - 6:16

Bobby Locke said "Very early in my career I realised that putting was half the game of golf. No matter how well I might play the long shots, if I couldn't putt, I could never win". Titleist 712 CB help me a lot.

The Titleist CB 712 irons replace the 710 model of the same name and given that it is was so successful, there are not any major changes. The 712 CB topline is a bit bigger, and the minimal offset is progressive. Please hurry up!You can not miss this chance because it will not last too long.

Titleist 712 CB irons feature a uniform muscle shape that provides more mass behind the impact area to achieve the quintessential soft,solid feel. This weighting also produces consistent launch angle,backspin and ball speed in order to provide precise distance and shot control demanded by better players.

The Titleist 712 CB set also provides increased inertia, forgiveness and a slightly higher ball flight compared with the 712 MB iros. The Titleist CB 712 irons are still very much for single figure handicappers who like a more traditional looking forged iron but want a little more margin for error. You get great feel and feedback and shaping shots is very easy right through the set.

The 712 CB are described as "a reinterpretation, not a complete reinvention" of the previous 710 CBs irons by Steve Pelisek, General Manager of Titleist.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Titleist 712 CB is also good at forgiveness
Page 1 sur 1