Le forum officiel de la LPR.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le forum officiel de la LPR.

Forum traitant de la fameuse LPR, la ligue de protection des rongeurs.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

My review on Titleist AP1 712

3 participants
AuteurMessage
yyao
Responsable au sein du parti
Responsable au sein du parti

My review on Titleist AP1 712 Empty
MessageSujet: My review on Titleist AP1 712   My review on Titleist AP1 712 EmptyJeu 21 Juin - 9:32

The concept for the original AP irons came from research showing that serious golfers want performance but not at the expense of feel. The Titleist research and development team has been conducting extensive sound and vibration analysis aimed at reducing the harsh lower-frequency vibration that causes poor feel in irons. This research led to combining several technologies and materials in the back cavity of the Titleist AP1 710, resulting in a Tuned Feel System that enhances fee.
For those needing a quick intro, the AP line of irons is Titleist's biggest effort in producing iron sets that don't require a handicap south of five. One big problem always was that irons in that category tend to have larger heads, wider soles, and thick toplines seen at address - all of which lead to a finished product that just doesn't look as clean or as sleek as the traditional forged blade. Titleist took this as a challenge, and their response was the AP Series, which, by integrating new materials in a new dual cavity along with multi-component construction, were able to produce irons that performed up to their high standards and kept a compact, clean look while also remaining playable by a very wide variety of skill levels.
The Sonoma California Putter feature two tungsten weights in the sole of the club that increases the MOI of the club without having to make the head longer. This means that it is very forgiving for its size and Titleist say the shot disperson is smaller than the previoius AP1 model. Certainly we found it to be very easy to hit and pretty forgiving, even if the trajectory was a little higher than the similar sized CB iron.
The multi-material, dual cavity AP1, as stated before, provide not only an increase in forgiveness and stability, but also a solid feel upon impact and new and improved looks that appeals to a wide range of skill sets. That increase in forgiveness includes an increase in ball speeds on mis-hits so that you're not penalized on less than perfect contact. The long irons, in fact, have a measured 4% increase in MOI. The Titleist Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can Wedge also have an improved feel thanks to a combination of the increase in MOI and tuned feel cavity insert.
The grooves on the Titleist AP1 712s are modified U grooves that conform with the R&A and USGA specifications.

discount golf clubs
Callaway Diablo Edge
Ping Anser Irons
G20 Driver

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
part12
Militant
Militant

MessageSujet: Re: My review on Titleist AP1 712   My review on Titleist AP1 712 EmptyJeu 28 Mar - 9:15

http://www.hqew.net
lpascher11
Rongeur reconnu
Rongeur reconnu

MessageSujet: http://www.planetdale.com/   My review on Titleist AP1 712 EmptyLun 5 Aoû - 9:32

When we heard about in relation to the active layout and design, taking into account the fact that we meet Christian Louboutin shoes open legs built to keep the system synchronized fashion trends are understood. Christian Louboutin Cheap essence of the election and is now pumped from the use of christian louboutin outlet uk market, it's a good thing, more so that you have to sell Jimmy Choo shoes offer christian louboutin shoes online best design solution. For those who have some beautiful works of art of the Cheap Christian Louboutin Sandals , you can buy them for a great price tag for a unique solution wholesale price tags on the line. In this article I would like the ladies are christian louboutin sale outlet uk into two parts. The main component is the office ladies. Cheap Christian Louboutin pumps ladies department will be new blood in the 21 - to be. They begin to work and live, as well as men. Where they led, and those Christian Louboutin sale ended more popular across the country. Discount Christian Louboutin Sandals can never concentrate on one woman's jealous. So you need to decorate and too serious, confident women to make their own momentum.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: My review on Titleist AP1 712   My review on Titleist AP1 712 Empty

My review on Titleist AP1 712
Page 1 sur 1