Le forum officiel de la LPR.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le forum officiel de la LPR.

Forum traitant de la fameuse LPR, la ligue de protection des rongeurs.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

Ap2 712 irons VS Ap1 712 Irons

AuteurMessage
yyao
Responsable au sein du parti
Responsable au sein du parti

Ap2 712 irons VS Ap1 712 Irons Empty
MessageSujet: Ap2 712 irons VS Ap1 712 Irons   Ap2 712 irons VS Ap1 712 Irons EmptySam 13 Oct - 9:14

I am a golfer, and like golfing, because it can help me relax from my job press. From 20 years old, i begin to play golf, which has passed 20 years. From many golf brands, i like titleist best. Why ? I do not know. May its brand history attract me.
Nowdays, titleist brings their new modles to us, which is Titleist AP2 712 Irons and Ap1 712 irons. So today, i will let us know the difference between them.
First, Ap2 712 irons which is desinged for professional golfers, now let us look at its description:
The http://www.needgolfclub.com/Cheap-Ping-G20-Pink-Driver--price-1132.html , which are designed for low handicappers,Titleist has significantly increased the club's moment of inertia (MOI) by re-positioning tungsten weight within the heads.The overall goal was to better apply the different materials used in the design.The New Titleist 712 AP2 Irons are more forgiving and more disctance control.It gives the AP2 player more consistent ball speed over a larger area of the face.NEWTOWN SQUARE, Pa. – You'll have to wait about four months to try Titleist's new Mizuno MP-63 Irons Series irons, but pros at the AT&T National are getting their first chance to hit the new AP1, AP2, CB and MB irons this week.This is the first time that Titleist has given behind the scenes access to the tour validation process that takes place before every major launch. You can see behind the scenes access and a closer look at the Titleist 712 irons below.
Titleist AP1 712 Irons Main Features
Advanced Performance
High quality, high technology design and construction featuring a stainless steel body, tungsten nickel sole and Tuned Feel System enhances performance and feel.
Improved, Hotter Feel
The thin face with integrated aluminum and soft elastomer Tuned Feel System in the back cavity improves sound and feel at impact for a hotter, more lively feel.
Solid Feel
High density tungsten nickel sole bar reduces low frequency vibration for solid feel.
More Forgiving
Perimeter weighted back flange and tungsten nickel sole bar locates the CG low and deep for increased MOI, forgiveness and stability.
Hotter Flight
Thin face, dual cavity design pushes weight to the perimeter for a hotter face and flight.
Improved Short Irons
Shorter blade length, thinner topline, and reduced visual offset deliver control and performance.
Finally, which one suits you, it depends on yours interest. So please read this artile first and then decide to chooseTitleist 712 CB Irons or Ap2 712. Good luck for you!

http://www.worldwidegolfshops.com/
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Ap2 712 irons VS Ap1 712 Irons
Page 1 sur 1