Le forum officiel de la LPR.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le forum officiel de la LPR.

Forum traitant de la fameuse LPR, la ligue de protection des rongeurs.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

TaylorMade R11 fairway wood, so that the differencee

AuteurMessage
yyao
Responsable au sein du parti
Responsable au sein du parti

TaylorMade R11 fairway wood, so that the differencee Empty
MessageSujet: TaylorMade R11 fairway wood, so that the differencee   TaylorMade R11 fairway wood, so that the differencee EmptyJeu 9 Aoû - 5:40

In recent golfing world, the one who has made the difference is Hennie Otto, he currently has won the coveted South African Open for the first time - but in the end, it was certainly no cake walk. The 35-year-old South African started the day with a comfortable three-shot lead and was still three clear when he reached the turn at the Jack Nicklaus-designed Serengeti golf course near Johannesburg. Of course, also the titleist clone golf clubs has made the difference in the world of golf clubs for sale.
Sharing the same materials with the r11 driver, the R11S Driver metals improve upon the R9 fairways by adding Adjustable Sole Plate Technology to Flight Control Technology in a new aerodynamic steel head that promotes faster speed for more distance. The finish of the head is a nice white matte finish that does reduce glare. If the finish was glossy, I definitely would have gone a different route. The black face contrasting with the white crown is pleasing and does help to align the club better and I think Taylormade did a great job with the color scheme. There are some markings around the edge of the crown that is a little distracting, but once you get used to it, it is a non factor at address. The paint scheme on the stock Blur shaft was nice and matched well with the overall scheme of things.
The following would be the experience with RAZR X Irons, then you can see how this fairway wood makes the difference. "After the range, I went to the course to take it out for its first round. First hit was a low screamer that didnt go too far, maybe about 150 yards. Again, more of my fault for having a too aggressive downswing. At the 3rd hole, it was about a 430 yard par 4, I hit a tee shot that normally would have gone about 150 yards, but ended up flying to around 190. I hit the ball on the face a little higher than normal but the ball still went a good distance. I exclusively used the R11 on almost all tee shots and was hitting nice 230 yard fades. Ball flight was a nice piercing mid trajectory and had good roll even though I usually dont get much. On a par 5 in the back 9, its about 500 yards to the green. I make a nice compact, smooth swing with a little extra and absolutely nut one.

wholesale golf
ping g20 irons
Mizuno mp 69
Burner 2.0 Irons

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

TaylorMade R11 fairway wood, so that the differencee
Page 1 sur 1