Le forum officiel de la LPR.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le forum officiel de la LPR.

Forum traitant de la fameuse LPR, la ligue de protection des rongeurs.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-24%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable Gaming 15.6″ Medion Erazer Deputy P40 (FHD 144Hz, RTX ...
759.99 € 999.99 €
Voir le deal

RAZR Hawk Driver and golf beginners

2 participants
AuteurMessage
golfonline01
Rat actif
Rat actif

RAZR Hawk Driver and golf beginners Empty
MessageSujet: RAZR Hawk Driver and golf beginners   RAZR Hawk Driver and golf beginners EmptyJeu 26 Juil - 5:47

In the market for new equipment? Always wondered about the benefits of club fitting? That's where the golfclubsalenow.com Value Guide Golf Equipmet Buying Guides below come in! If you're a beginner, Discount Callaway Razr Hawk Driver is your first choice.

It's long! Very long! The sole and crown of the RAZR Hawk Driver contains more than 23 million turbostratic carbon fibres that reinforce 67% of the clubhead. This allowed engineers to precisely control thickness like never before, resulting in a clubhead that's lighter, stronger than titanium but still has an extremely high moment of inertia.

By creating a lighter clubhead that is stronger than any all titanium clubhead, yet still maintains an extremely high moment of inertia, means that the RAZR Hawk Driver will provide you with faster clubhead speeds and faster ball speeds for greater distance off of the tee, without compromising forgiveness!

Callaway have also introduced their RAZR Weighting System and have produced 2 versions of the RAZR Hawk Driver. This allowed engineers to precisely control thickness like never before, resulting in a clubhead that's lighter, stronger than titanium but still has an extremely high moment of inertia. And it has streamlined surface contours to reduce energy loss from drag during the downswing by 43% compared to the FT-9 Driver. This creates higher impact speeds for added distance.

Bought one callaway razr hawk as a present to your family or best friend is a good idea, isn't it?

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
lpascher11
Rongeur reconnu
Rongeur reconnu

RAZR Hawk Driver and golf beginners Empty
MessageSujet: http://www.toptechmagazine.com/   RAZR Hawk Driver and golf beginners EmptyMar 24 Sep - 10:20

Bringing up baby is a costly business, so be sure to claim all you're entitled to. We take a look at the financial help that's available to new parents.As I've louis vuitton handbags sale become a dad for the first time (twin girls: Bettie and Elise), I thought I'd dedicate this week's blog to the various baby benefits that are louis vuitton outlet uk to new parents. Believe me, if you're about to start a louis vuitton bags 2013, you'll want to know what financial help you're entitled to because, shock news.Five weeks and three million nappy changes into our big adventure, my wife and I are only just rousing from the lifechanging shock of it all. And as the initial euphoria fades, the louis vuitton shoes uk that we're now financially responsible for our little lovelies has hit with all the sobering subtlety of a bucket of ice water over a morningafter drunk (I speak from experience).Fortunately, parents can claim support to help with those extra expenses. Here are some of the baby benefits and tax breaks that are available.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

RAZR Hawk Driver and golf beginners
Page 1 sur 1