Le forum officiel de la LPR.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le forum officiel de la LPR.

Forum traitant de la fameuse LPR, la ligue de protection des rongeurs.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ Irons 4-9PAS

AuteurMessage
maxleaf
Militant
Militant

Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ Irons 4-9PAS Empty
MessageSujet: Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ Irons 4-9PAS   Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ Irons 4-9PAS EmptyMer 18 Juil - 10:49

g15 irons This could be because Ping decreased the loft or because the new USGA rules have changed the grooves on the wedges.For some players this is like seeing a mustache on the Mona Lisa.Essentially, besides the cavity of the club, the G15 could be mistaken for the G10.Beginners will like these clubs when they are ready to play them, but experienced golfers will probably prefer the i15 irons if they are Ping fans.Standing on the tee box of a long par 3 or a tight par 4, the 3 or 4 iron from this set are superb.The G15s feel much better than older Pings too.In fact, the highest handicap player had nearly a three-degree increase in trajectory with the G15s.Shots hit thin with the G15 had a loss of 0-8 yards.This is likely going to be the feature that will determine your disdain or devotion to the G15s.If you are a beginning golfer you may not want to pay the price for these clubs and spend the extra money on golf lessons. ping g15 red dot irons Finally Glenn, What's in the Bag??? I have a 907 D2, with a Fujikura ZCOM TW-64.And again, player interview to me is so important if I was indoors because I want to know what their history has been, certain clubs, certain flights, stopping ability, where they struggle, where they're successful.I like to see what players do with their current set because if I do start making alterations I also want to see how much their swing is changing not by me asking them to make a change but by changing a specification in a golf club.We also improved feel and sound at impact by putting an integrated aluminum and soft elastomer tuning plate in the back of the cavity and used a forged carbon steel with a high-density tungsten nickel sole box to reduce low-frequency vibration.We couldn't get accurate information about what kind of set composition they needed when we were testing on a club they couldn't fit into.Conversion to a low-count, high-coverage Tour-proven 332 Icosahedral dimple pattern in seven different sizes combined with a Staggered Wave parting line contributes to enhanced aerodynamics and longer distance off the driver and long irons.How much do you depend on Technology and Cameras? Glenn points out that mere accumulation of a launch monitor data, does not a fitter make.Generally speaking I would say we recommend higher bounce than most players have had but that's only because they've never really understood the purpose of bounce so we really have to educate them on what bounce does, and what it achieves, and what it's able to do.As opposed to if you go down to Southern California and play more bent grass which are contoured flatter and maybe have more rolls on them.As manufacturers we're able to do this because we can launch the golf ball and because of the center of gravity we can now reduce lofts for spin rates.

g20 irons For more information on these or any other Ping productsFollowing Bubba Watson's victory at the 2012 Masters, using a Pink G20 Driver, Ping announced that 5000 limited edition Pink G20s would be available with proceeds going to Bubba Watson charities.The G20's large, variable-thickness face brings faster ball speeds and increases MOI for optimum forgiveness.The Ping G20 Driver is for all ability levels.75-inch high-balance point shaft (TFC 169D or TFC 169D Tour) to boost club head speed and, thus, distance.The company's game-improvement drivers are almost always among the highest-rated sticks in Golf Magazine's annual ClubTest program because of their ability to blend forgiveness and power.The size and shape of the longer head look much better than the G15 and the sound and feel at impact were excellent and the ball took off on a slightly higher but more penetrating trajectory than the G15.Not a huge difference if you ask this golfer, but who knows - the tour guys are already playing this driver, after it's release at the Fedex St.I really liked the G15 irons but thought they still felt a little harsh however the G20??s sound like they??ve corrected this issue without losing any distancehere you have a Opportunity ,I will give you detailed introduction. ping g 20 ping g20 fairway wood new ping g20 driver That makes for a repetitive carry distance and then players know how far they will carry a golf ball.The technology is very helpful too, but, I believe I could be and excellent fitter indoor or outdoors.The result, in McGinleys view, is a more forgiving, more finely tuned and better-looking iron whose target audience is the serious golfer, per usual, but includes those whose handicaps reach into the mid-teens.The company says that this is due to the tungsten weighting low in the toe that enables them to more precisely position the Center of Gravity (CG) for enhanced feel and minimal twisting at impact.The suggested retail price of the New NXT Tour will be $40.It would be very difficult for a golf professional to charge for their time if we didn't even charge for ours.The core limit - it's all about forgiveness now.So everything that's up in the air, we fit.I just let the evidence direct me where to go.Some are more difficult to achieve.

taylormade rbz driver In all honesty, I felt that I had much more control with the RBZ than with any other club I have hit.So I tried the Razr Fit again, and darned if I didnt crank one 282 yards on the simulator right up the middle! Grrrr - I thought I had made up my mind.I have played with the club for almost a month, and I truly believe it has taken three strokes off my average round.I am also not one of those guys who goes out every year and buys the newest and best marketed club every season.Theres no way were going to call the product that.This is the first review I have ever written.I have no problems recommending this club to friends or strangers.You may have noticed earlier in the Spring that TaylorMade pros were outfitted with lime shirts and hats that included a large, lime green 17 to promote the RBZ line.Therefore I elected the RBZ.Long story short, I dented the face of my driver, and needed a replacement while TM fixes/replaces my Burner 2.taylor made rocketballzHow do you go about fitting Players into Products?How does that compare from the swing instruction side where most people are taught to groove a 7 iron? Do people start to really struggle now once they get past a 6 iron? What is the set makeup you are starting to see more of now considering today's common swing faults?The New NXT Tour and NXT golf balls will be sold in traditional dozens and three-ball sleeves.When you talk about a standard length club, whatever that length is, you're usually going plus or minus on lie.When someone goes for a fitting they should not expect to be taught anything about their swing.All of the manufacturers make great shafts.Some of it can be the player dependent on their technique.How has increasing the CC's over the years effected fitting?Most players have a standard set of 4-PW and never use a 3 iron.5 it makes sense for us to make that our standard as opposed to 60.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ Irons 4-9PAS
Page 1 sur 1