Le forum officiel de la LPR.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le forum officiel de la LPR.

Forum traitant de la fameuse LPR, la ligue de protection des rongeurs.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

The Taylormade RBZ Flat Bill Cap features the following: Fla

AuteurMessage
maxleaf
Militant
Militant

The Taylormade RBZ Flat Bill Cap features the following: Fla Empty
MessageSujet: The Taylormade RBZ Flat Bill Cap features the following: Fla   The Taylormade RBZ Flat Bill Cap features the following: Fla EmptyMar 17 Juil - 12:08

g15 irons Shots hit thin with the G15 had a loss of 0-8 yards.The same can be said for the G15 irons.You can call me skeptical but rather than blindly follow PINGs claims that the new Custom Tuning Port creates a better sound and feel, increases distance, and maximizes forgiveness, I borrowed a set of the G10 irons from a friend and put them head to head for over two weeks.PING believes that these changes provide the proper structure and support to ensure distance control and solid feel.However, even with the wide sole and thicker top-line of a super game improvement iron, the G15 irons are very reassuring at address.Club Length Loft Lie Offset Bounce Swgt.Essentially, besides the cavity of the club, the G15 could be mistaken for the G10.As always, lets start with a little background information about the clubs, then we will get on to the meat of the review.The weight distribution does make them easier to hit.For such a big headed club they are remarkably well balanced to swing. ping g15 shaft options The golf balls of today certainly launch a lot higher under solid core technology than they ever did when we had wound technology.I still get a number of questions: Do longer drivers (longer than 45 inches) go further? That very rarely occurs where a longer driver will go further especially on a repetitive basis.,,,,,,,1,1,1We let the player choose the model because looks and feel are certainly very important.As manufacturers we're able to do this because we can launch the golf ball and because of the center of gravity we can now reduce lofts for spin rates.And again, player interview to me is so important if I was indoors because I want to know what their history has been, certain clubs, certain flights, stopping ability, where they struggle, where they're successful.I have over 200 drivers combinations.(Alignment Integrated Marking) sidestamp assists in alignment at address off the tee, as well as when putting.Anytime we start doing a fitting for a player I watch the player hit shots and observe the ball flight.Generally speaking my response would be, No you're not going to hit it shorter, you're going to hit it longer and more repetitive.So, on an indoor facility since it's more difficult to see or hear a fat shot which is turf then ball you have to listen for it.

g20 irons The ping g20 is also the game improvement driver, it not only can increase your distance, but also bring many improvements to your golf.The Ping G20 driver is also said to be proper to all the golfers.Expect to see more G20 drivers on Tour throughout the summer.I am gaming R9??s with KBS 90 Stiff shafts, and they perform nicely tooWeight saved by thinning the face allowed Ping engineers to redistribute weight to the perimeter and the back flange, which positions the CG low and back to launch the ball higher and longerI??ve never been much of a Ping fan, but have liked the last two iron offerings quite a bit, more so the G20sI played them this weekend and was more than convinced that the G20 is more than a high handicap iron) The reconfigured clubhead �� 5 percent higher moment of inertia on heel or toe hits �� combines with a light, 45.Are you looking for an iron to launch high and straight? Few will compare to the forgiveness that the Ping irons are offering here and more importantly they do so without any sacrifices in terms of balanceThe external weighting of the G20 driver helps launch the ball high with low spin for maximum distance and accuracy. ping g20 fairway wood ping g20 steel irons ping g 20 irons The AP1 is a multi-material, dual cavity cast iron versus the AP2 which is a multi-material, dual cavity contemporary forged iron.So there are certainly more personnel on the Tour Van than ours.Right up to the USGA maximum speed limit like all other manufacturers.I just let the evidence direct me where to go.Weight is certainly subjective to feel.I'll give you an example, we were down in Monterey this week and I think this is a typical example: I'm going to see this type of player probably three times a week, maybe four times a week.I asked the player, Hit this, same loft, much heavier shaft, and give me your opinion on how it feels.The newly designed NXT replaces the NXT Extreme, and Titleis claims the ball improves upon its predecessor's promise of extreme distance and straight ball flight. A large and fast 1. 575 solid core provides high velocity for extreme distance while a Ionomer cover contributes to low spin on all shots for long, straight distance.Is that ball starting straight? And you have to make sure you've got good equipment in there as far as your launch monitors and cameras and getting the numbers off that.golf division, the MP-59 is most definitely a players club, used on the PGA Tour not only by Donald but also by Charles Howell III and Jonathan Byrd.

taylormade rbz driver If you increase the loft, it is at a draw but if you decrease it is a fade (for a righty).TaylorMade Mens RocketBallz Fairways feature:The idea being that you might tend to move the club off-plane, or at least get too quick with a lighter weight club.What I dont like is that the standard head wants to aim more to the left, something Sergio doesnt have to worry about since tour reps will make him anything he wants.17 yards longer? For a fairway wood? Really? When I attended a TaylorMade media day late last year I had heard the rumors of the line that would be replacing the popular Burner clubs.With that being said I was playing with a driver technology that was about 8 years old and pretty satisfied until.So any golfer worth his/her salt knows that distance is nothing; accuracy is everything.My playing partner was so impressed that he is going to get one for himself!!! I highly recommend this to any golfer that wants to hit it long and straight!!!OK, Im no scratch golfer, but Ive worked my way around the links over the past three decades, and recently started getting more serious about the game again.I calibrated the loft to 9 degrees flat and probably will never change it.Time and time again, just high bombs on the neutral setting.taylormade rocketballz specsGlenn, you mentioned the most common fault you have found is club length? We had heard from some of our members that Pros fitted by Titleist were going shorter in terms of shaft length?Most players have a standard set of 4-PW and never use a 3 iron.What has been your experience with D1 and D2 Titleist Drivers so far? What are some factors you are looking for in optimal player performance? Have you ever seen it where numbers seen completely out of tune?The 2008 crop is definitely not your Father's 681s or DCIs.Since you are shortening the shaft and taking into account loft adjustments, how do you factor in the lie angle when fitting? You are known for your saying the the lie board can lie.While the AP2 continues to be much played on the professional tours and was the No.Yet, it is still high-performing enough to have made it into some bags on tour.5 it makes sense for us to make that our standard as opposed to 60.In addition to utilizing an aluminum and elastomer tuning plate in the back cavity of this model as well, the equipment maker reduced face thickness to promote a hotter, more lively feel, and moved weight-ing deeper and to the heel and toe.Mizuno removes weight from the cavity of the carbon steel, MP-59 heads and moves it to the toe and heel, upping perimeter weighting in the process and enhancing playability.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

The Taylormade RBZ Flat Bill Cap features the following: Fla
Page 1 sur 1