Le forum officiel de la LPR.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le forum officiel de la LPR.

Forum traitant de la fameuse LPR, la ligue de protection des rongeurs.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

My dream is come true with MP-59 irons

AuteurMessage
golfonline01
Rat actif
Rat actif

My dream is come true with MP-59 irons Empty
MessageSujet: My dream is come true with MP-59 irons   My dream is come true with MP-59 irons EmptyVen 13 Juil - 4:10

Is any different? The answer is yes. Welcome to our new golf shop! In fact there is no genuine golf specific exercise program that does not include Mizuno MP 59 flexibility exercises.

Once upon a time, some players asked a question "Who makes the best irons?" Mizuno would be one of the most frequent answers. The Mizuno MP-59 irons are rated for the low to mid handicap golfer, but in my experience, you don't have to be an expert to hit them.

Mizuno MP-59 irons feature a thinner muscle at the top of the clubface for a lower centre of gravity and increased clubhead speed, while the muscle on the shorter irons is fractionally thicker at the top for increased feel and control. The sole design should help turf interaction through impact.

Meanwhile, the Mizuno MP-59 is an evolution of the successful MP-58 model. With the Ti weight added to the MP-59, off-center strikes will benefit from even greater stability.

Those are some of the reasons why many amateur golfers still avoid joining golf-specific exercise and conditioning programs. Take actions, join us!

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

My dream is come true with MP-59 irons
Page 1 sur 1