Le forum officiel de la LPR.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le forum officiel de la LPR.

Forum traitant de la fameuse LPR, la ligue de protection des rongeurs.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, 144 Hz, FreeSync ...
399 € 499 €
Voir le deal

Gilchrist: Golf muse or golf coach?

2 participants
AuteurMessage
golf5748
Rongeur reconnu
Rongeur reconnu

Gilchrist: Golf muse or golf coach? Empty
MessageSujet: Gilchrist: Golf muse or golf coach?   Gilchrist: Golf muse or golf coach? EmptyVen 1 Juin - 6:19

Call him The Fixer.Or after this week, maybe the Golf Muse.Gary Gilchrist is in heavy demand at Locust Hill Country Club.When Morgan Pressel couldnt work out the bug in the timing of her swing in the first round of the Wegmans LPGA Championship, she warmed up with Gilchrist watching on the driving range.Pressel hit all 14 fairways in the second round.After Yani Tseng struggled with a cold putter Friday, she huddled with Gilchrist on the practice putting green.Tsengs leading through two rounds and Pressels tied for third, two shots back. hybride callaway Diablo Edge Gilchrist is coach to four players among the top 10 going into this weekend.His students also include Reilley Rankin and Shanshan Feng, both tied for 10th five shots back.Its gratifying watching players perform in a game thats so difficult and challenging, said Gilchrist, whose golf academy is based at the Mission Inn Resort Club in Howey-in-the-Hills, Fla. Its exciting.How does Gilchrist work out the demands this weekend?It isnt hard, really, Gilchrist said. callaway Diablo Edge hybride Because Im not an instructor, Im more of a coach.Gilchrist says instructors focus on technique, but as a coach he coaches the entire player, including the head and heart.Weve done our work before coming here, Gilchrist said.Gilchrist says his work at a tournament site is more about reminding and reinforcing. Im more in a support role when I get here," he said. "Im here more to help with preparation and talk about strategy, if they want that. The only thing I can think is that its a take-off on Phil Mickelson referring to that type of ball flight as my bread-and-butter cut, only without the bread and the and parts included. I like it, though. But to answer your question, Im partial to a cream cheese draw or as I like to call it, pull-hook with a schmear.17. hybride Diablo Edge Photos of the WeekThe following pics come courtesy of Oliver Wilson, who snapped em prior to what was no doubt a raucous player party in Germany on Friday night.Hey, when in Rome, right? Although, as Wilson told me, They think nothing of it, do it every other week! I, however, wont be joining again.Picture No. 1Picture No. 218. Punch ShotIn lieu of a T-21 finish at the U.S. Open and a record-breaking 60 Friday at the Travelers Championship, Patrick Cantlay, 19, may want to reconsider his decision to stay amateur and finish out his four years at UCLA. Cantlay is out of luck and a check this week, but Randall Mell and yours truly debate whether amateur players should be allowed to declare professional status after a tournament has already started.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
mingxiu36
Responsable au sein du parti
Responsable au sein du parti

Gilchrist: Golf muse or golf coach? Empty
MessageSujet: MX   Gilchrist: Golf muse or golf coach? EmptyVen 1 Juin - 9:04

The conspicuous rise of the elite class has seen a great demand for these kinds of shoes that are wanted by women all over the world as they make them feel good about themselves. The Christian Louboutin Sale Louboutin replica shoes come to you from an international luxury giant that fetches you unsurpassed quality as well as the best in the fashion world.The vast Spectrum of premium Christian Louboutin Booties and wonderful shoes that you will find out right here is nowhere else to become found and that is for certain. Christian Louboutin Boots Cheap are the very shoes that will open the gates of the blue blood clubs, the very same gates that might happen to be closed to you before this. These shoes can transport you to the Christian Louboutin Evening Exotic real estate and locales that you wouldn't ever have dreamed of visiting in a lifetime. That is the magical Christian Louboutin Galaxy that these shoes bring along with them and that is Christian Louboutin Pumps Sale reason why they always remain in demand, regardless of what.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Page 1 sur 1