Le forum officiel de la LPR.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le forum officiel de la LPR.

Forum traitant de la fameuse LPR, la ligue de protection des rongeurs.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Casey prepared for injury-free season

2 participants
AuteurMessage
golf5748
Rongeur reconnu
Rongeur reconnu

Casey prepared for injury-free season Empty
MessageSujet: Casey prepared for injury-free season   Casey prepared for injury-free season EmptyVen 1 Juin - 6:15

Paul Casey is awaiting an injury-free period this year after experiencing a constant toes damage for much of the period. Despite a very healthier come back of two benefits, Casey fought to discover his beat throughout the period. A aching right toe continual in May affected his Nike – VR Pro Edge Clubs, particularly because it was not properly clinically diagnosed until much later. "It's been amazingly annoying," Casey informed Reuters. "The issue with the toe damage was that I didn't really know what was going on until it was too overdue.
R11 Fers
"I selected it up in overdue May, fought through it and I didn't really get a complete analysis until Aug. By then, it was too overdue to take a healthcare (exemption) so I tried to perform through it and got into a lot of bad routines." Hawk Draw Driver Casey finished up enjoying many of the period with a menu in his right shoes and his toes recorded up. "It was a combined in my toes which wasn't enabling my toes to shift properly and that put stress on my toe," he said. "What's exciting is that if I shift the VR Pro Edge Clubs the way I should shift it, properly and the way I used to shift it, the toe is excellent. "But those bad routines led to intermittent tennis. My bodyweight got returning on RAZR Driver the pumps and the team began to go up rather than around, very basically it was too extreme." The job these days has been to perform on moving his bodyweight returning on to his toes and the golf paintballs of you. "That's where it should be," he said. "I need to do a better job of switching because I finished up reaching the tennis ball with the VR Pro Edge Clubs and the hands this period a lot. I just need to put Callaway RAZR Hawk Draw Driver them right." Casey, a 11-time victorious one on the Western Trip, was requested to determine previous periods period. "Well I've handled to win Callaway RAZR Driver twice all over the community, but not on the PGA Trip, and I've kind of clung on to a community position," said the World No 21. "I have decreased a bit but I am still rated twenty-something and that's with enjoying VR Pro Edge Clubs for me. Contact wooden, I can remain healthier and 2012 can be an excellent period for me. "My very RAZR Hawk Draw Driver substantial objectives I haven't yet obtained so they're going to be the same this year, and those will be the degrees and World Golf (Championships) activities. "But I have other objectives ... successful competitions, successful a certain variety of community position factors, creating the Ryder Cup group, being returning in the winner's group on the PGA Trip."
burner 2.0 taylormade
Like so many of his colleagues, the possibilities of Ryder Cup contribution at the end of the period is a big inspiration – for Casey even more so, as he never are eligible truly. (VR Pro Edge Irons)
bois 3 callaway
"I am really starving to get returning on that group," said the 34-year-old, who did perform in previous periods three Ryder Glasses before Celtic Way last period. "With the level of ability that we've got in Western countries, it's probably going to be the most challenging group to create since I've been on tour. "But first factors first, I need to win VR Pro Edge Clubs competitions and get returning on that group. And remain healthier."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
mingxiu36
Responsable au sein du parti
Responsable au sein du parti

Casey prepared for injury-free season Empty
MessageSujet: MX   Casey prepared for injury-free season EmptyVen 1 Juin - 9:05

The conspicuous rise of the elite class has seen a great demand for these kinds of shoes that are wanted by women all over the world as they make them feel good about themselves. The Christian Louboutin Sale Louboutin replica shoes come to you from an international luxury giant that fetches you unsurpassed quality as well as the best in the fashion world.The vast Spectrum of premium Christian Louboutin Booties and wonderful shoes that you will find out right here is nowhere else to become found and that is for certain. Christian Louboutin Boots Cheap are the very shoes that will open the gates of the blue blood clubs, the very same gates that might happen to be closed to you before this. These shoes can transport you to the Christian Louboutin Evening Exotic real estate and locales that you wouldn't ever have dreamed of visiting in a lifetime. That is the magical Christian Louboutin Galaxy that these shoes bring along with them and that is Christian Louboutin Pumps Sale reason why they always remain in demand, regardless of what.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Page 1 sur 1