Le forum officiel de la LPR.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le forum officiel de la LPR.

Forum traitant de la fameuse LPR, la ligue de protection des rongeurs.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Ping G15 driver type is better

AuteurMessage
yyao
Responsable au sein du parti
Responsable au sein du parti

Ping G15 driver type is better Empty
MessageSujet: Ping G15 driver type is better   Ping G15 driver type is better EmptyMar 29 Mai - 10:41

I am a Ping Golf man, I recommend the Ping G15 driver to any golfer who want to improve his or her golf swing.
I bought the Ping G15 Driver recently love it. I hit it on the range and instantly fell in love. I'm 14 and was driving 260. I found this and now I'm hitting 290 easy.
Are you a G15-Man or an i15-guy? In this article, you would get Ping G15 Driver review. At first, let us know the basic Ping G15 Driver features.
ping g15 driver best price
Ping offers two drivers - the G15 and i15 - for different preferences and skill levels. The G15 is an easy-to-hit, high-launch, lower-spin version of 2008's successful G10 driver.
The testing of the Ping K15 Driver has revealed that it is one of the best gold clubs because of its special revolutionary features that include extraordinary forgiveness on off-center hits on both the heel and toe side of the club or the high-balanced TFC 149D point shaft which provides a five gram increase in head mass and results in increased moments of inertia.
Building on the success of the G10 driver, the Ping G20 Irons has a larger head profile to increase the Moment of Inertia (MOI) by 15%. The face is also 7% larger than the previous model, helping to generate higher ball speeds for added distance. This driver should suit golfers who want PING's most forgiving driver to date, like a large head, but traditional shape, and were fans of previous PING G models.
If you want a special treat for your golfing weekends or if you want to make a very special and much appreciated gift, the ping g15 driver uk is one serious choice.

Ping G20 Irons
Ping G20 Fairway Wood
Ping G15 Fairway Wood

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Ping G15 driver type is better
Page 1 sur 1