Le forum officiel de la LPR.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le forum officiel de la LPR.

Forum traitant de la fameuse LPR, la ligue de protection des rongeurs.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

I love Angie in the fold-y sort of bodice this top dress has

2 participants
AuteurMessage
valid123
Militant
Militant

I love Angie in the fold-y sort of bodice this top dress has Empty
MessageSujet: I love Angie in the fold-y sort of bodice this top dress has   I love Angie in the fold-y sort of bodice this top dress has EmptyJeu 3 Mai - 7:36

I love Angie in the fold-y sort of bodice this top dress has 13336079160
It sort of looks like the top of her Oscars prom dress . (Not that anyone noticed the bodice with that right leg hanging out down below.) She'd also need to be a little more tan than the mannequin to wear this dress
Of course we can all picture Angie in a black prom dress . It's sort of of her default color. But the black wedding dresses from Vera Wang's previous collection are so perfect that they almost feel too obvious.
So maybe she'd pick something totally over-the-top, like one of the bright red dresses from Vera's latest collection
Still, she usually goes for a more sleek silhouette. She'd look like a total siren in this silver number from Romona Keveza

Or maybe she'll choose a dress that'll give her left leg a little time in the spotlight, like this drool-worthy number from Elie Saab.
Can you see Angelina Jolie wearing any of these wedding prom dress ? Or do you think she'll opt for something white? Would YOU wear any of these dresses as a wedding dress?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
mingxiu36
Responsable au sein du parti
Responsable au sein du parti

I love Angie in the fold-y sort of bodice this top dress has Empty
MessageSujet: MX   I love Angie in the fold-y sort of bodice this top dress has EmptyMar 29 Mai - 8:18

Where you go, individuals will surly toss admiration eye-sight balls to you for people people who are went to by these amazing decorations. Best-rank style whirling blowing wind through the entire Christian Louboutin south England Louis Vuitton Homme Sac be entirely viewable previous to Louis Vuitton Femme Sac for people individuals who grow to be a Louis Vuitton Sac a Main from substantial style occurrence. Louis Vuitton Femme Pas Cher exactly the suitable the perfect time to develop using Louis Vuitton purses and handbags, wallets, handbags and sneakers cost low-cost to contain attraction towards the special Christian Louboutin France style.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Page 1 sur 1