Le forum officiel de la LPR.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le forum officiel de la LPR.

Forum traitant de la fameuse LPR, la ligue de protection des rongeurs.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

La pub

+6
mingxiu36
Kragg l'Intrépide
LordBabar
Le Rat
Narkotik
technomage pouic-pouic
10 participants
AuteurMessage
technomage pouic-pouic
Techno-co-administrateur
technomage pouic-pouic

Localisation : en train de dévelloper l'unificateur génétique à calcul balistique dans son atelier de Tchern O'bylh
Emploi : bah technomage !
Loisirs : la je suis sur la conception organique de communicateurs de volonté précise et améliorée

La pub Empty
MessageSujet: La pub   La pub EmptyVen 14 Avr - 23:58

Nous avons été acceptés dans le classement de wargames.fr, catégorie warhammer battle, allez-y voter pour notre beau forum !
Le lien se trouve sur le portail, c'est exigé de mettre ce foutu lien...

Pouic², d'autres suivront... j'espere...

EDIT : si vous en connaissez d'autres, n'hésitez surtout pas !
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Narkotik
Cochon d'Inde Suprême
Narkotik

Emploi : Lycéen
Loisirs : WARHAMMER !!!

La pub Empty
MessageSujet: Re: La pub   La pub EmptySam 15 Avr - 9:33

Eh bien c'est parfait ! Puisse cet pub nous a amené de nouveaux membres, des frais ! Des jeunes ! Des fougueux ! Des sains ! Des vivants ! Des...

Narko, bon ben Gloire à la LPR :alien:
Le Rat
Rongeur Administrateur
Le Rat

Emploi : Administrateur
Loisirs : Détecter les snots

La pub Empty
MessageSujet: Re: La pub   La pub EmptySam 15 Avr - 11:29

Oh merci Pouic-pouic!

Vivement de nouveaux arrivants et plus de vie pour notre beau forum.
Et surtout, gloire à la LPR!

Le Rat, *part voter*.
http://lpr-forum.myrealboard.com
LordBabar
Rat actif
Rat actif
LordBabar

Emploi : I'm a student
Loisirs : musique, ciné et figs (of course)

La pub Empty
MessageSujet: Re: La pub   La pub EmptySam 20 Mai - 10:58

Ca va pas du tout ça !!!!

Je vais voter et que vois-je??

Nous sommes 3e (très bien) mais devancés par 2 forums d'oreilles pointues (aaaarrrrggghhhhh)

ON SE MOBILISE !!!! Si vous ne le faites pas pour la LPR faites le pour les nains... :tongue:
Le Rat
Rongeur Administrateur
Le Rat

Emploi : Administrateur
Loisirs : Détecter les snots

La pub Empty
MessageSujet: Re: La pub   La pub EmptySam 20 Mai - 12:07

Voteeeeeez!

Allez hop, c'est pas les zoneils, ni les peaux vertes, ni les choses-naines qui vont nous passer devant! ^^

Le Rat, bref, mobilisation.
http://lpr-forum.myrealboard.com
Kragg l'Intrépide
Responsable au sein du parti
Kragg l'Intrépide

Emploi : tueur d'elfes
Loisirs : désosser des elfes, allier des forums

La pub Empty
MessageSujet: Re: La pub   La pub EmptySam 20 Mai - 13:34

Citation :
faites le pour les nains
OUAI

Citation :
ni les choses-naines qui vont nous passer devant! ^^
Mais non .......quoique

Allez on doit être prmier ou deuxième si des nains sont devants
mingxiu36

La pub Empty
MessageSujet: In fact it really is rather   La pub EmptyJeu 5 Avr - 11:50

Louis Vuitton Outlet for a girl the first time Chaussures Louboutin she gets to wear high heeled shoes. It has a lot of factors linked with it and having the ability to afford the original might not be everyone's cup of tea. Therein, the replicas serve a fantastic Louis Vuitton Homme. There are many moms who've purchased these for their girls, or girls that have loved them Louis Vuitton Femme purchased them for themselves.The high heeled dressy shoes make one get one more sort of walk altogether. A walk that has the proper sway to it, a walk that oozes oodles of Chaussures Louboutin Pas Cher -confidence and a walk that makes you sashay into any gathering and grow to be the queen bee. If you wear these shoes Louis Vuitton Homme Pas Cher is absolutely nothing what so ever worker-bee like connected with it.
wobuxihan
Rongeur reconnu
Rongeur reconnu

La pub Empty
MessageSujet: beats studio pas cher   La pub EmptyJeu 17 Mai - 9:16

Monster Beats Beats By Dre is a outstanding device, that will provide you an easiness to talk with your friends and also a joy of hearing audio or radio. Most teens are applying Monster Beats Dre Remise France when riding their bicycle, skateboard or even even though driving a motor vehicle.James and Bryant presented their gifts within the locker area in advance of the Feb. fourteen online game. I'm Monster Beats By Dre their really very own shocked teammates "going ridiculous.'Headphones! Amazing! I signify, all people enjoys tunes, correct? As effectively as gamers travel all the time, so they're regularly plugged into their unique iPods and beats studio pas cher! Nevermind the exact actuality that, well, any one owns a very good good pair beats tour by dr dre to headphones. I guess you will be in a position to normally stand to upgrade. Don't get hold of me poor, the gesture is undoubtedly absolutely a great reliable good one particular, but diddybeats france for a handful of motive the concept involving a bunch pertaining to NBA stars going "crazy" around some headphones is almost definitely just a suitable tad preposterous to me.
jiyibin
Rat actif
Rat actif

La pub Empty
MessageSujet: the Louis Vuitton Handbags UK    La pub EmptyVen 18 Mai - 9:03

The fanny pack is known under many names. Only in the US there are Louis Vuitton Outlet UK different terms used, including "belt pack", "belly bag", "buffalo pouch", and "hip . Whatever you want to call them, however, However, Louis Vuitton Bags UK them on your back obviously increases in the UK the term fanny actually refers to the female reproductive organ. That fanny basically means buttocks .Even during the time when fanny packs were often seen on the hips Louis Vuitton Handbags UK Outlet tourists, at least they were not befringed, There was a very brief moment in If you like the hands-free convenience of the fanny pack and also want to Louis Vuitton Men Bags it in fringe, we suggest you go for swing packs instead. If Louis Vuitton Bags UK then the best thing that you should do is to be a member of Salehoo the up to date information about the suppliers that are included in their list. Therefore, you can be very sure that the products latest fashion and trends.Men are believed to be not so conscious about the Louis Vuitton Handbags UK Outlet that they wear
sarasara
Militant
Militant

La pub Empty
MessageSujet: Titleist 910 D2 Driver with ground-breaking adjustability he   La pub EmptyMar 19 Juin - 12:33

With ground-breaking adjustability, the 910 aims to reclaim the dominance of the 905 days show players that Titleist can still make awesome drivers. To introduce this level of adjustability, Titleist tell us that these Titleist 910 D2 Driver cheap for sale are made to more than twice the normal level of manufacturing tolerance to be the best drivers that they have ever made. More Titleist cheap golf club sets are also available here.
I have the Titleist 910 D2 Driver cheap for sale and it is by far the best driver I have ever owned. It has really helped me to enjoy the game much more than I had been. The 910 reflects the performance demands of the USA market in my view – if like me you are a traditional links player in Scotland, where the game is played as much along the ground as in the air, look no further than the 909. It keeps the ball lower through the air and longer on the ground. Take one to have a try!
lpascher11
Rongeur reconnu
Rongeur reconnu

La pub Empty
MessageSujet: Re: La pub   La pub EmptyVen 28 Juin - 10:46

Join our active message boards also! And download our nifty tool bar for Christian dieters. Have I described sufficient to you the word totally free? Mat ten:8b "Freely christian louboutin cheap sale have received, freely give." Please look more than the websites of interest we provide.I believe within the Trinity, one particular God is 3 Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.I think that Jesus Christ is God inside the flesh, that He was born of a virgin, http://chuassesshoes3.blogspot.com/ a sinless life, died around the cross to spend the penalty christianlouboutinoutiletuk blog our sins, and rose bodily and actually on the third day. I believe man is by nature lost and in will need of a Savior. By repenting of sin accepting Jesus Christ as our Savior (by faith alone), we come to be suitable with God: our sins are forgiven, heaven is our house, and we are going to live with our Lord and other believers for ever. Very good performs may evidence our louboutin shoes sale online, but we are saved by God's grace apart from our functions.
Contenu sponsorisé

La pub Empty
MessageSujet: Re: La pub   La pub Empty

La pub
Page 1 sur 1